Picture
As part of the WebSummit In Dublin, Ireland, the Drone and Data Conference invited 50 individuals from around the world to join them in Achill after the Web Summit.  The group was made up of startup investors from Silicon Valley, Ireland and Israel, and the UK. CEOs of well known and up and coming technology companies, as well as leaders from the technology and government in Ireland, were also attending.

The conference started out in Castlebar and an incredibly and beautiful castle.

Picture
The group of presenters was a very impressive one and they all had very interesting information. Some were very technical and very future oriented - and it is now clear to me that there are some incredible ideas out there and a lot of people working hard on making these ideas reality. We do live in exciting times.

The list of presenters included:

Mr. Christian Sanz, C.E.O., Skycatch
Mapping the World with Robots

Mr. JoeBen Bevirt, C.E.O., Joby Aviation.
Developments in Vertical Take Off & Landing Personal Aircraft

Jay Bregman, CEO of Hailo
Drone Regulation - How the private sector can help

Tony Harkin, Irish Aviation Authority
Ireland’s approach to Drone Technology

Mr. John Ging, Eirgrid and Eddie Kilbane, Dataplex
Big Power and Big Data - Data Centres in Ireland

Edgars Rozentals

Romeo Durscher, Product Evangelist, DJI Drones
The future of aerial photography
I had decided to make my presentation about the future of aerial photography a fun one with first a look back in time. I called it:

"Has the Future of the Jetsons Finally Arrived? A Brave New World of Aerial Photography"
One of the personal highlights for me was right before the presentations started. The presenters were all taken into the castle's library. There we waited for a few minutes until the Prime Minister of Ireland, Enda Kenny, entered and started to have a very lively discussion about the integration of this technology in Ireland. It was a very fascinating discussion and clearly the Prime Minister had a lot of knowledge about the technology and its benefits. I was introduced to the Prime Minister as not only one of the top aerial photographers, but also as a very strong educator in STEM. It was a real honor to talk to the Prime Minister - and I could not resist showing him a picture of Ireland from Space... luckily Astro Reid had just sent me one. He loved it.
As part of my attendance and presentation I was not only interviewed for the Irish Newspaper SiliconRepublic, but also for the Irish TV station. It truly was a fantastic event. Click here to read the Siliconrepublic article
Picture

Aerial Impressions

A few impressions from Ireland - all flown with the new DJI Inspire 1 (pre-production unit).

Comments

05/18/2015 1:09am

Increasing population has increased the challenges for education. It has created demand for educational institutions as well as more educators. Governments around the world are taking measures to meet this need and fulfil the required demand.

The participants of the Web Summit are so lucky to be able to attend a very educational data and drone conference in Dublin. I can't wait to graduate, earn my Information Technology degree and work in an established company so I can also attend summits like this one held in Ireland.

05/19/2015 5:27am

thanks for all the info I will tell this to my friends fgre

09/12/2015 3:10am

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're amazing! Thanks!

12/05/2015 11:32am

Ireland is a very famous city and very beautiful city of that continent. There are so many historical and famous points in this country. Actually it is a unique country of the world.

06/16/2016 2:15am

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

instagram is the best social media that most of the people is used world-wide, i am find the best way to access
my favorite celebrity and i am see the private messages and status of his,the Instagram private profile viewer, is a things that
provide the private account viewer to see the hidden stuff of your concerning private account viewer of instagram.

I think we can start from castels

08/02/2016 7:34pm

Just say what wanna say today...

08/17/2016 4:20am

Such a nice post

To achieve the dreams and goals of life you need work hard and get quality education. The numerous companies are having well educated stuff in their company who work hard to fulfill their company need.

09/23/2016 4:06am

Hello me and my friend who works in hanginggardensofbali.com, The traveler zone that is the Dublin Region is the littlest by zone in that it covers just County Dublin and Dublin City, yet is the biggest by populace with more than 1.2 million individuals living in the city and region.

10/31/2016 3:48am

Hello me and my friend who works in mooringsoncavill.com.au went there,Dublin, and Ireland altogether, is bodily about enthrall, the beyond wildest dreams style of Irish cast a spell on that inspires all prosperous enough to get it. A forget to Dublin will refresh tired spirits.

11/03/2016 12:30am

Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.keep writing…

12/02/2016 7:51am

The data conference ended useless. According to some research writers no accurate decision was taken in the conference.

12/05/2016 1:25am

01/10/2017 12:00am

yeah we need more vacation, maybe we can holiday with our partner or our friends. so if you choose bali for your holiday, please come to Berry Glee Hotel at Kuta Bali.