Picture
While we were in Europe the new DJI Vision was released. I had to wait until our return to use and test it. This here was my first flight and panorama. It was a foggy morning at Stanford and I enjoyed putting the Vision through a nice test. It flies differently than the original Phantom; for starters it has more power due to its newly designed propellers. The other big difference is the flight time; over 20 minutes on one battery. Very sweet. I think it will take me some time to get used to flying FPV via the iPhone screen. It is, however, very easy to set-up and nice to glance down and see the live feed and the telemetry information right there. But flying with goggles is still so much more fun.

Comments

05/18/2014 1:12am

This will probably be a terrific weblog, would you be interested in performing an interview about just how you developed it? If so e-mail me!

08/31/2016 11:22pm

That's so cool. I think you'll appreciate it more when you get the hang of it. It's crazy how technology changes the way we do things. It makes our lives better, faster and easier. How I wished those high tech gadgets and other technological innovations were already created when I was younger. Maybe, I have had more enjoyable days in grade school or even in senior high. My college life could have been a lot cooler and making term papers, doing research and thesis wouldn't take so much time and effort.

10/25/2015 5:14pm

Opening is the best way for everyone to by for yourself something new, something that will help us to be happy and receive much pleasure and joy.

11/23/2015 2:12am

I love making panoramas so much! I'll check this stuff, thank you :)

02/12/2016 9:27pm

May I simply just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what they're discussing over the internet. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people should check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

02/14/2016 10:35am

It's your photo? Impressive panorama!

04/02/2016 9:56am

Cool! Do more panoramas and share with us ;)

04/22/2016 8:22am

Do you correct it through photoshop?

06/11/2016 6:45am

This post is really informative and you have posted such precious and informative article which gave me lot of information. I hope that you will keep it up and we will have more informative and helping news from you. Thanks

07/14/2016 9:47am

Nice post having excellent contents.This is exactly what I've been looking for.Thank you very good.